The Christmas List
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot chocolate, though I prefer a Gingerbread latte from Starbucks…
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa is a lazy bitch 🙂
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Color on the tree, we don’t do the house. I value my ass.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Incredibly unnecessary and besides, its a poison and i don’t want the cats to get into it.
5. When do you put your decorations up? As at the last minute as possibly necessary though this year I”m going to put them up early in honor of my friend Larissa Clause
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Mik’s cheesecake or sweet potato casserole
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: Ummm the christmas we spent at my grandmothers with the entire famiy, and there are a ton of of them! (my grandmother is one of five kids)
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I’ve always known Santa was a lazy bitch 😉
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes, pajamas (a tradition taken from Mom)
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? With a lot of care for about the first five minutes, then we just hurry up and finish
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Don’t get enough to have an opinion either way
12. Can you ice skate? Er no. I value my ass too much.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? like Karen I had the barbie penthouse! And a real Princess Leia doll.Â Too bad I took her hair down cuz I still have her.
14. Whatâ€™s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? That my children are happy
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Mik’s Cheesecake
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Tradition?
17. What tops your tree? Like Karen, nothing. I keep meaning to buy a tree topper but I forget. I had my great-grandmother’s but the kids brok eit
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Santa Baby.
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Yum in small doses
Anyone wanna play?