Poor Sandy J tagged me like two days ago and has been waiting oh-so patiently for me to respond….
So six weird things about me……….
1. I hate to mop. My friend once flew up from San Antonio to spend the weekend with me and ended up mopping the floor for me. For that matter I also hate cleaning house, but I figure I should try to set a good example. I’m not setting a very good one right now. :loser:
2. I sucked my thumb until I was….way too old too! :wth:
3. I have been known to spend weekends when the kids are gone in complete solitude and not talk to a single soul–except the guy who delivers Chinese–and I LIKE IT.
4. My cousin’s chewawa (which I can’t spell) Freaking Loves Me! The feeling is NOT mutual.
5. My youngest (known) sibling is two years older than my oldest child. I know this isn’t weird to Dennie 😎
6. I once dated a 19 year old–I was 29 :ohmy: (and he was hot and we didn’t really date if you catch my drift).