Kim Killion is our Behind the Book guest this week at SFC!
I made a fairly big (for me) decision yesterday that makes me very happy but a little sad.
Last week the cable broke. We missed Supernatural :(Â But the cable guy was cute as a bug and I gave him a signed copy of NAILED!
In other news, I have nothing to report. Life is fairly quiet and slow and I’m liking it.Â Okay I have edits coming tomorrow for HITTIN’ IT–hoping she’s got/enclosing a copy of the cover too. I’ve only seen it in B & W and even that made me want to lick it *blink* –and I have a really quick turn-around so that’s my weekend plan.
We had football last night–it was a tie game. Have i mentioned how much I HATE football? And I’m not sure what angry god took autumn but I was really enjoying that cooler weather people!
Today after work I’m going home to get my six or eight pages.Â Then I have to return dress shoes and pants for son #2 and get the correct sizes. Son #2 has d-hall this afternoon.Â Son #1 has Saturday school for 2 hours. I honestly do NOT understand the point of Saturday school for TWO FRICKEN HOURS. Otherwise, life is quiet and kinda boring so I honestly don’t see a huge point in blogging and boring you with my boringness 🙂
On to Wednesday Weirdness
1. Would you rather join the Ghostbusters to hunt ghosts or join the Sesame Street bunch? Why?
Ghostbusters. Sesame Street creeps me out. Muppets are weird–sorry.
2. What is the most you are willing to do to get out of a police officer giving you a ticket?
If he’s hot, I’m game for anything 🙂
3. What popular movies do you find to be overrated?
Hmmm I typically skip anything I think is overrated. These are usually chick films or artsy things. And I find that stuff that wins Oscars usually pisses me off so I’ve learned to skip them too. 🙂
4. What is in (and/or on) your bedside table?
Books (like that’s a shocker), a magazine that has an article I”m saving for a book (but I don’t remember what article), salt (don’t ask), probably a glass of water from last night, my nail care bag (polish, files etc), a list of doctors that take our health insurance and um books.Â (Sorry all the good stuff is NOT kept around my bed)
5. Have you ever had or fantasized about having sex with a boss before? Have you ever acted on that fantasy?
Ew NO! Ok yes, but I was 16 and he was HAWT
6. If you had a personal assistant, what would you have them do?
Freaking EVERYTHING dude. Hellooooooo Personal assistants assist! File, make appointments, copy stuff, go pick up my kids and return those shoes and pants to target for me while you’re at it.
7. Have you ever faked static, loss of cell phone reception or anything else on the telephone line to get out of a conversation?
No……I just don’t answer the phone 🙂 Frankly, I htink phones are evol not to mention a pain in the ass.
Feel free to play along if you want!Â