I have about 8 copies of Loveswept # 367 UNFORGETTABLE by Linda Cajio in pristine condition (circa 1989).
Leave me a note if you want one 🙂
Edited to add: I swiped this from Wendy…I think it’s the 100 best of 04? Sorry Bailey
1) Lord Of Scoundrels by Loretta Chase – In the TBR pile for like a couple of years now.
2) Flowers From The Storm by Laura Kinsale – Probably read.
3) Welcome to Temptation by Jennifer Crusie – Never read this author (and like Wendy) don’t own any of her books.
4) As You Desire by Connie Brockway – Nope
5) Bet Me by Jennifer Crusie – See #3.
6) Dreaming Of You by Lisa Kleypas – Same response as #3
7) Outlander by Diana Gabaldon – Read a lifetime ago–pun intended
8) Over the Edge by Suzanne Brockmann – Never read and again like Wendy don’t own any of her books
9) All Through the Night by Connie Brockway – Nope
10) Sea Swept by Nora Roberts – Nope
11) It Had To Be You by Susan Elizabeth Phillips – Read, adored etc.
12) A Summer to Remember by Mary Balogh – Nope
13) Morning Glory by LaVyrle Spencer – Read ages and ages ago
14) The Proposition by Judith Ivory – Nope, never read her
15) A Kingdom of Dreams by Judith McNaught – Pretty sure I’ve never read her either.
16) Ravished –
17) Frederica by Georgette Heyer – Probalby as a teen but that was a long long time ago
18) Mrs. Drew Plays Her Hand by Carla Kelly – NOpe
19) MacKenzie’s Mountain by Linda Howard – Nope
20) Mr. Perfect by Linda Howard – On my keeper shelf
21) The Grand Sophy by Georgette Heyer – Don’t remember
22) Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen – Nope and see Wendy’s answer.
23) The Bride by Julie Garwood – On my keeper shelf
24) Devil’s Bride by Stephanie Laurens – Nope
25) To Have and To Hold by Patricia Gaffney – NOpe
26) Born in Fire by Nora Roberts – Hmmm I read the first two books in this series so I dunno. Maybe.
27) Winter Garden by Adele Ashworth – NOpe
28) Gone Too Far by Suzanne Brockmann – Uh-uh
29) The Viscount Who Loves Me by Julia Quinn – Nay
30) Saving Grace by Julie Garwood – Keeper
31) My Dearest Enemy by Connie Brockway – Nada
32) In the Midnight Rain by Ruth Wind – Nope
33) The Windflower by Laura London – Negatory
34) Naked in Death by J.D. Robb – Never read any JD Robb books–I probably would but I have this block about picking up books once a series is well under way. I feel like I’ll never catch up.
35) Whitney, My Love by Judith McNaught – I wouldn’t swear to it but I think I read this one
36) Nobody’s Baby But Mine by SEP – Keeper 🙂
37) A Knight In Shining Armor by Jude Deveraux – Keeper
38) Paradise by Judith McNaught – dunno–I’ve read a couple of hers but hell, I’ve been reading romance over 20 years…they all start to blur after a while
39) The Shadow and the Star by Laura Kinsale – Probably
40) Dream Man by Linda Howard – In my TBR
41) Out of Control by Suzanne Brockmann – Nay
42) Silk and Shadows by Mary Jo Putney – Own it…TBR Pile may never get to it.
43) See Jane Score by Rachel Gibson – Nein
44) Shattered Rainbows by Mary Jo Putney – Nein
45) Thunder and Roses byMary Jo Putney – Own it…may never get to it.
46) The Duke and I by Julie Quinn – Never read her
47) Heart Throb by Suzanne Brockmann – Dude, no
48) For My Lady’s Heart – Never heard of it
49) Honor’s Splendor by Julie Garwood – Keeper
50) Lord Carew’s Bride by Mary Balogh – Dunno–used to read a lot of regency
51) Untie My Heart by Judith Ivory – That’s a big N-O good buddy
52) Dream a Little Dream by SEP – Keeper
53) The Secret by Julie Garwood – Keeper
54) This Is All I Ask by Lynn Kurland – Probably a keeper. I used to read all Kurlands books.
55) Slightly Dangerous by Mary Balogh – Own it, haven’t read it
56) One Perfect Rose by Mary Balogh – Nada
57) To Love and to Cherish by Patricia Gaffney – Uh-uh
58) Kiss an Angel by SEP – Keeper
59) Heaven, Texas by SEP – Keeper
60) Venetia by Georgette Heyer – Oldtimers disease who knows
61) Daughter of the Game by Tracy Grant – No way
62) The Prize by Julie Garwood – Keeper
63) Reforming Lord Ragsdale by Carla Kelly – I don’t think so
64) Prince Joe by Suzanne Brockmann – No
65) The Notorious Rake by Mary Balogh – No…wait…I dunno. Again I used to eat Regencies for breakfast.
66) Heartless by Mary Balogh – Same as 65
67) Son of the Morning by Linda Howard – Own it, havne’t read it.
68) Sleeping Beauty by Judith Ivory – I think I have this OBVIOUSLY I haven’t read it
69) Where Dreams Begin by Lisa Kleypas – Never read her
70) The Devil’s Cub by Georgette Heyer – No
71) The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons – Never heard of her
72) The Time Traveler’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegar – Want but don’t have
73) With This Ring by Carla Kelly – Never read her
74) The Lion’s Lady by Julie Garwood – Keeper
75) The Rake by Mary Jo Putney – Dunno
76) Fallen From Grace by Laura Leone – never heard of her
77) Always to Remember by Lorraine Heath – Nay
78) Castles by Julie Garwood – Keeper
79) One Good Turn by Carla Kelly – See above
80) Chesapeake Blue by Nora Roberts – Nope
81) By Arrangement by Madeline Hunter – Pretty sure i’ve never read her either
82) Perfect by Judith McNaught – No
83) My Darling Caroline by Adele Ashworth – See 81
84) The Defiant Hero by Suzanne Brockmann – Again with the no
85) The Unsung Hero by Suzanne Brockmann – *cough*
86) Guilty Pleasures by Laura Lee Guhrke – Dunno–I read one of hers but name escapes me. I pretty much gave up on historicals after Julie Garwood quit writing them.
87) Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte – No
88) Kill and Tell by Linda Howard – huh, yeah I think I did. Still have it. She’s a keeper, regardless.
89) After the Night by Linda Howard – Funy enough no
90) More Than a Mistress by Mary Balogh – In the TBR
91) Born in Ice by Nora Roberts – Nope
92) Miss Wonderful by Loretta Chase – I think it’s in my TBR Pile
93) The Charm School by Susan Wiggs – Keeper
94) Scoundrel by Elizabeth Elliott – Never heard of her
95) How to Marry a Marquis by Julia Quinn – Again never
96) Angel Rogue by Mary Jo Putney – Nope
97) Trust Me by Jayne Ann Krentz – I think i read htis one. Ages ago.
98) Dancing on the Wind by Mary Jo Putney – Doesn’t ring a bell but that doesn’t mean much
99) Once and Always by Judith McNaught – Uh-uh
100) This Heart of Mine by SEP – Keeper
I have a ton of Balogh and Ivory books because I went on a huge book glom about four or five years ago. I’ve reached the point I’ll probably NEVER read some of them. I should just post them here to give away.