1. It’s Thursday.
2. Tomorrow’s Friday. That means it’s almost the weekend.
3. It’s not MY weekend, which means no Hell Children. (I LOVE my children but after about 9 or 10 days of them, I can tell it’s time for them to go visit daddy for the weekend hehe).
4. I’m going to see Nancy Drew with Lynn this weekend–Mik, Denise…ya’ll up for it?
5. It’s almost Friday and I only have to work three days next week….
6. In 11 days I get my first vacation from the kids since last summer (and my third week-long vaca from them in 10 years of single motherhood).
7. In 11 days I get to see Shelli, Feisty, Emma, Karen, and a SLEW ‘O COOL FOLK!
8. I had no sleep and I’m delirious.
9. I have not smoked in six days, which means I have made it through five days with no smokes (and I haven’t killed anyone yet).
10. I have tons of work to do which means the next two days will FLY by!
11. Transformers starts in FIVE DAYS!!!!!!!!
12. I see cocktails in my future.
13. It hasn’t rained today….yet.