One of the joys of being single is having two walk in closets–one for clothes and one for storage, except that the storage one was sadly in need of organization.
Since I spent all day yesterday hauling bags of garbage out of my closet (don’t ask) and emptying three storage tubs and going through all my CD’s, I thought this would make a fun meme….I ended up taking most of the CD’s I was too embarrassed to hang onto any longer and just ripping the songs I wanted. I’ll give the CD’s to charity.
1. Space Jam–the Movie Soundtrack
2. Zoolander–the Movie Soundtrack
3. Boyz II Men (1994 anyone?)
4. Aaron Neville
5, 6 and 7 — Faith Hill CD’s. She lost me at Breathe. I do not like pop in my country.
8. Brooks and Dunn Greatest Hits Volume 1 (hello it’s 10 years old)
9. Kenny Chesney’s Everywhere We Go circa 1999 again (He didn’t have me at Hello).
10. SheDaisy–WTF was I thinking?
11. Mark Wills’s Greatest Hits – As embarrassed as I am, I love this CD
12. Garth Brooks — my age is showing badly!
13. Kathy Mattea (does she even make music anymore?)
13. a. Mindy McCready–I actually liked her *sigh*
I think next week I might do obscure cd’s i own and love. LOL