So yesterday with the nutritionist didn’t go so well–four pounds in two months–not exactly rockin’. She suggested a 21 Day Liver cleanse. Then she showed it to me. Then she told me, she’d seen cancer patients cry over having to do it (Gee thanks).
1. This is punishment for boozing it up and cheating on my diet at Nationals
2. This is to help detox my body after I quit smoking
3. This is ten days of fruit, nuts, and veggies.
4. And on the eleventh day she gets to add two servings of protein
5. *sob* just SOB
6. This is why I went home and ate
five six cookies. (I was up half the night running a fever so NEVER AGAIN!)
7. This is me severely emotionally distressed.
8. This is me perking up and being positive! It’s only ten days!
9. This is me NOT thinking about how boring a week of mostly veggies is going to be.
10. This is me vowing to NEVER TELL ON MYSELF AGAIN WHEN I CHEAT!
11. This is me vowing to exercise more!
12. This is me trying to figure out what I’m going to eat for the next three weeks.
13. This is me selling my soul to Whole Foods