But first…a Kara update!
I took her to the vet yesterday (BTW I have the BEST VET!). They made appropriate noises of love and adoration which she just ate up. I guess, for her, it made getting in the worthwhile (she was not pleased and wanted no part of the car). They think she’s actually not going to get over about 20 pounds and she’s about 5-6 months old; I picked up some flea stuff and she got her rabies shot. I’m taking her back in a month to get fixed. So all is well in puppy land–I’m HOPING to catch her giving Rowdy kisses on film real soon. And I had to lecture the boys on leaving their game system cords where her chewing teeth can get to them after a mishap with the cord to Kevin’s PSP.
And I was tagged by fellow CP author, Kris Eton….
So here are the rules:
a. Link to the person who tagged you.
b. Post the rules on your blog.
c. Write six random things about yourself.
d. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
e. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog.
f. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
1. I LOVE to grill a bunch of garlic until it’s soft and eat it with butter. YUM
2. I named the dog after Starbuck from Battlestar Gallactica–it’s a sickness
3. I can’t write when I have PMS
4. I had a crush on the original Starbuck from Battlestar Gallactica–it’s a sickness
5. I also had a crush on Luke Skywalker
6. I’m happy to report that I’m now crush-free.
7. (BONUS) #6 is a lie.
Now, for the victims!
If you read this consider yourself invited to play along!