Ok well I suck. :crazy:
I agreed to speak at my local RWA chapter (before the sale when I thought I’d have time to put this all together) this month on epublishing and self-promotion.
So, I need your help……..Lurkers, readers and writers…….If you feel like playing along just email me your answers at cece @ celiastuart dot com
1. How do you find new ebook authors?
a) Promo posted on loops
b) Excerpts posted on loops
c) Publisher announcements of new releases
d) Other (and if so what?)
2. Publishers announcements of new releases aside, does the promotion posted on loops like TRS, FAR Chatters, etc. influence your buying or seriously annoy the living daylights out of you?
1. Self-promotion–love it or hate it?
2. Budget–how much are you willing to spend monthly on self-promotion?
a) less than 25/mo
b) less than 50/mo
c) less than 100/mo
3. Do you base your budget on a percentage of sales?
4. Your biggest promo flop?
5. Your biggest promo success?
6. What do you do promo-wise on a regular basis?
a) pay for banner ads (and if so on how many sites at any given time?)
b) schedule chats
c) blog or participate in a group blog
d) send out a newsletter
e) other (and if so what?)
7. If you’re epublished, why did you chose your epublishers?
8. How many books have you published?
Edited to add 9. Do you pay for someone to do your promo for you, and is it worth it?
Again if you don’t want to post your answers here you can email them to me.