Be gentle this is my first time.
*wow my blog ate half my list and I had to redo it. I bet I can come up with 13 reasons I’m pretty annoyed with this but I’ll spare you. Me and Mr. Linky are not getting along 🙁
Wow my blog seriously hates Thursday 13……screw this. I’ll try again next week.
Ok ok let’s try this again. Where’s Karen when I need her.
Thirteen Texas Authors to Try Before you Die (in no particular order)
1. Marsha Moyer – like ya’ll didn’t see that coming. One of the most amazing writers I’ve ever read–EVAH!
2. Sandy Blair–time travels–HELLO!!!!!!!
3. Candace Havens–Because she just is a totally cool rockin’ person.
4. Anna Jeffrey/Dixie Cash–Please with titles like I Gave You My Heart But You Sold It Online, what’s not to love?
5. Lisa Kleypas–do I really need a reason?
6. Pamela Morsi–I haven’t read her in years but her books are keepers
7. Sandra Brown— because, well, she’s Sandra Brown!
8. Rosemary Clement-Moore–because I love her book, damnit!
9. Rick Riordan–because he’s my son’s favorite writer.
10. James Lee Burke–because he’s freakin’ JLB.
11. Kinky Freidman–because he ran for gov’nor!
12. Kerrelyn Sparks–because she’s a doll and a great writer
13. Christina Dodd–even though she doesn’t live here anymore
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants